This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcrypto.dll missing
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: fardhi at malaysiancyberline dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:17:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cygcrypto.dll missing
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I'm trying to run kannel wap gateway on my win2k server but when I try
> to run the programm, windows tells me that it can't find cygcrypto.dll.
> How would I install the dll and where can I download the file?
Use <http://cygwin.com/packages/> to find the package containing the file,
and then use Cygwin setup (<http://cygwin.com/setup.exe> if you don't
already have it on your system) to install it.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html