This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: list manager: please remove e-mail address from 2003-08/msg01549
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:32:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: list manager: please remove e-mail address from 2003-08/msg01549
- References: <3F4FC6B3.1F8F7B@quicknet.nl> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Actually, that simple munging helps a lot, according to this study:
Krzysztof Duleba wrote:
The annoying thing here is that we have to use our real adresses. If the
server allowed fake adresses, the problem would disapear. Do you believe
that replacing @ with (at) is of any help? I don't.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html