This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Updated: perl-5.8.0-4
- From: "Tony Arnold" <tony dot arnold at man dot ac dot uk>
- To: "'Gerrit P. Haase'" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:02:16 +0100
- Subject: RE: Updated: perl-5.8.0-4
- Organization: University of Manchester
> 5.8.1-1 is a test release which works only with cygwin-1.5.2
> or later, if it works for you, it is ok, just stay with it,
> perl-5.8.0 is a 'regular' bugfix for the current (stable)
> release which works also with cygwin < 1.5, i.e. with 1.3.22.
Thanks for this. I did get some strange error with 5.8.1 about an entry
point not being found in cygwin1.dll, so I've reverted back to 5.8.0.
Tony Arnold, Deputy to the Head of COS Division, Manchester Computing,
University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.
T: +44 (0)161 275 6093, F: +44 (0)870 136 1004, M: +44 (0)773 330 0039
E-mail: email@example.com, Home: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html