This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: perl-5.8.0-4
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:31:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: perl-5.8.0-4
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
>>>>>> "Gerrit" == Gerrit P Haase <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Gerrit> perl-5.8.0-4 release has been uploaded to sourceware
> Gerrit> -- it should be on the mirrors soon.
> The perl scripts and manages have CR-LF line endings again :-(
Yes, I already saw it. I'm sory, was in a hurry yesterday, I have
applied one of two patches, I'm already rebuilding with the second patch
also included. Gimme some (few) minutes.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html