This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: undefined reference to _WinMain@16
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:17:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: undefined reference to _WinMain@16
- References: <OAEGJMOGEKPEGCNHFDFFKEDKCIAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Joshua Lokken wrote:
> I am trying to build the expat lib (1.95.6) on Cygwin 1.3.22, and I keep
> seeing the above error during the 'make' step.
Do you have a special need to to build your own version? (expat 1.95.6 is
available via the Cygwin mirror system; just install it via setup.exe .)
> From what I've read on the
> mailing list, it's a linking problem, but I'm no developer. I need expat
> as a dependency. Any help or a workaround?
Read this FAQ entry <http://www.cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC95>. If this
doesn't sort you out, take a read of <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>,
and come back with some more information, the error messages you recieve
would be a start.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html