This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how can i use my own func in stdio.a?,such as printf
- From: Rolf Campbell <Endlisnis at mailc dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:39:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: how can i use my own func in stdio.a?,such as printf
- References: <BAY1-F7SUfjhcgrqouL0000aa25@hotmail.com>
why would you want to use your own printf?
zhao mindong wrote:
i want to use my own printf,but i must use the other function
declared in stdio.h,there is always an error"previous defined",how can i
solve the problem.
another question,how can i build the cygwin1.dll?any reference or
document here? thanks.
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html