This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crypt function undeclared!!!
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Ivan Hernandez <ivan dot hernandez at globalsis dot com dot ar>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:06:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: crypt function undeclared!!!
- References: <3F4B4A04.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Ivan Hernandez wrote:
> hello, i'm trying to compile some anti-spamm SMTP reverse proxy that i
> have used on linux Debian on cygwin and it says that crypt function is
> undeclared. Someone must have found the same problem before, and would
> know the right action in order to make it work correctly.
> Please, give me more indications, i searched google on "cygwin, crypt
> funcion undeclared" but i have found just some old garbage about
> obsoleted ports od postgresql.
> Thanks you for all!
> Ivan Hernandez, from Argentina
Did you install the "crypt" package?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html