This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
- From: jpff at codemist dot co dot uk
- To: janneke at gnu dot org
- Cc: mats dot bengtsson at s3 dot kth dot se, lilypond-user at gnu dot org,cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:51:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
- References: <9601-Thu21Aug2003144938firstname.lastname@example.org><3F49ED88.email@example.com><4518-Mon25Aug2003121909firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> [followup set to email@example.com]
>> No I do not have access to a Windows machine connected to the net.
Jan> You can simply mirror the Cygwin distribution on your server. Run
Jan> setup.exe on the windows client, and enter your server as download
Jan> mirror. Consult the cygwin mailing list archives.
All I wanted was Lilypond on my Windows machines
Jan> By the way, this has nothing to do with lilypond, please followup to
>> Why is there not a zip or complete package?
Jan> No-one has made one. Do you know how Cygwin works? I think a
Jan> `complete package' would be a very bad idea.
I do not want to know how cygwin works; i have used it in the past
without any detailed knowledge. I am not interested in cygwin, just
Clearly the question was ill posed, and there is no such creature.
Back to the Linux world.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html