This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash won't clear down ?
- From: David Selby <cygwin at pusspaws dot net>
- To: Cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:31:33 +0100
- Subject: bash won't clear down ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at pusspaws dot net
Ive been using cygwin for a few weeks now, its great & so darn usefull,
however I have one query.
I run 98SE, use rxvt for a terminal. When I close the shell & tell
windows to re-boot it frequently refuses saying a program will not shut
down. There are no programms running. If I ctrl-alt-del, one or more
occurances of bash are running, when & only when I terminate these will
It does not seem to matter if I "exit" bash or click on "x" close
window, the same result.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html