This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: mod_auth_mysql link problems
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:15:50 -0500
- Subject: RE: mod_auth_mysql link problems
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> > <Directory /var/www/htdocs/*/admin>
> <Directory ~ "/var/www/htdocs/*/admin">
Maybe you could be a little more forthright? You're saying that using the
directive in this form will allow me to NOT have use a .htaccess file?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/19/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html