This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about Managed Mode and UMSDOS
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:45:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: Question about Managed Mode and UMSDOS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 06:28:14AM -0700, Barry Buchbinder wrote:
>Are the file structures used by managed mode consistant with those used
>by Linux's UMSDOS file system?
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html