This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:24:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: mod_auth_mysql
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NDBBLLFMLFMANIDPNADCGEPEFEAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
>> Hmm, which version of mysql are you using, and is there any version
>> recommended for httpd?
> I'm not sure ... to both questions. I can't (quickly) locate the ver number
> in the source. BTW, I'm *running* the Win32 and *using* the Linux source
> (fresh d/l) to link against.
>> $ nm libmysqlclient.a | grep _mysql_connect
>> 00002db0 T _mysql_connect
>> This is version 3.23.43
>> In version 4.1.0-alpha I just find:
>> $ nm libmysqlclient.a | grep connect
>> 00000000 T _mysql_real_connect
>> 00000000 T _mysql_manager_connect
>> 00000000 T _my_connect
> What is nm? I'm not finding that.
nm.exe is in the binutils package which you need to link, so you should
find it in /usr/bin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html