This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Confirm that "File truncated" error from ld is fixed in tonight's snapshot?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:23:16 -0400
- Subject: Confirm that "File truncated" error from ld is fixed in tonight's snapshot?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Could some adventurous soul confirm or dney that the "File truncated"
error from ld, when linking with libm.a, is fixed in tonight's snapshot
-- appearing soon on a cygwin.com near you?
If someone could verify that libc.a and libpthread.a work ok, too,
that would be an added bonus.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html