This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XP can't see files in /usr/bin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:08:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: XP can't see files in /usr/bin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <C9533BB98C6EE344A13752ADFB77228F04A3DD58@msbmail.marshall.usc.edu>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Dienstag, 19. August 2003 um 20:02 schriebst du:
> The problem: No files show up in the Explorer window.
> This is a brand new computer with the latest XP and latest cygwin.
> I've set the explorer options so that it doesn't hide any files (e.g.
> protected system files).
There are no files. What you see in /usr/bin from the shell is in
/bin which is mounted to /usr/bin, see thre output of running the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html