This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: accept() doesn't block while running as NT service
- From: linamat at moldtelecom dot md
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:17:05 +0300 (EEST)
- Subject: Re: accept() doesn't block while running as NT service
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200308191332.h7JDWVKF026466@bevo.che.wisc.edu>
The problem exists under Win2k sp4, cygwin-1.3.22 and cygwin-1.5.2.
Anyhow an explanation would be much appreciated.
I've read cygrunsrv last version and inetd sources, but couldn't find any
error in my code.
Some parameters from CreateService() which I used:
".\\LocalSystem" or NULL served as lpServiceStartName
I also could post all service source.
Does exist any difference for Cygwin call accept() in such case between
executing in a process token level and in user space?
An interesting thing: the TCP port is not even binded, while listen
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html