This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
vi startup problem
- From: "Aurangzeb M. Agha" <ama-list at mltp dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mail List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: vi startup problem
- Reply-to: ama-list at mltp dot com
When I try to start up vi, I get the following:
Terminal entry not found in terminfo
'cygwin' not known. Available builtin terminals are:
defaulting to 'ansi'
What's causing this, and how do I resolve it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html