This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Mai, Vinh" <VBMAI at Extremetix dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:18:32 -0500
- Subject: openssl-0.9.7-1
I've read your document regarding this version of openssl. I noticed that
this version now supports Windows CE platform. I developed an application
using Embedded Visual C++ (Windows CE 3.0). I am looking for an open source
to use in my program regarding cryptography. I have a couple of questions
regarding the use of this openssl.
1. Can I use this version of openssl and implement it into my application?
2. if so, then how do I go about using it? I've downloaded the entire
openssl, and have no earthly idea where to start. The readme text files do
not provide me any great help.
3. if I can't implement this into my application, do you know of any other
open source cryptography that I can use?
Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciative.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html