This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:58:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: flockcyg
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NDBBLLFMLFMANIDPNADCMEJLFEAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Montag, 18. August 2003 um 01:16 schriebst du:
>> Cygwin doesn't have flock() or lockf() .
> Right, but there is a work-around, yes?
There is a flock() in the ruby sources for systems which don't have
it. I already used it several times.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html