This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Now uploaded: gcc-3.3.1, with gnat, java, c++, fortran, objc and c
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: "Wayne" <dockeen at mchsi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:14:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: Now uploaded: gcc-3.3.1, with gnat, java, c++, fortran, objc and c
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <IHEAIGJEFNKKKDPFCPECCEOLCBAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Sonntag, 17. August 2003 um 15:16 schriebst du:
> At the risk of asking a question mind boggling in its stupidity
> (I am good at that)
> To utilize your binaries, does one need to be using the 1.5
> version of Cygwin.
Yes. I used the latest test release cygwin-1.5.2.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html