This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about large file support
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:05:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question about large file support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 07:24:14AM -0700, ColinB wrote:
> I believe that large file support is in version 1.5.0 of Cygwin but
> Are there separate 64-bit versions of fopen/fseek/... called
> fopen64/fseek64 as on some platforms, or is there some sort of
> "transparent" support where you can continue to use fopen/fclose?
> And what is the integer type you need to pass into fseek/fseek64 to
> specify 64-bit file offsets?
fseek: Only supports long, long is 32 bit.
lseek, fseeko: off_t.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html