This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How can I install an exabyte tape?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:44:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: How can I install an exabyte tape?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 07:45:41PM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> dd: reading '/dev/st0': Permission denied
> Please let me know how I can do that!
Set the blocksize of the device to the correct value used on the exabyte
tape. If you don't know the blocksize used on the tape, try setting the
blocksize to 0.
`man mt' and `less /usr/doc/Cygwin/mt.README' will be of some help,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html