This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: using setup.exe without the mouse?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:17:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: using setup.exe without the mouse?
- References: <email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> is it possible?
> How do I choose e.g. lynx in the chooser (remember: try it without the
> mouse pointer)?
> Can I use setup from the command line instead?
> $ setup lynx
> or with additional options like -i for 'install from internet', -d for
> 'download from internet' and -l for 'local repository' or similar?
No, it's not (yet) possible. PTC.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html