This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is profiling broken?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Mark Blackburn <marklist at fangorn dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:40:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Is profiling broken?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Mark Blackburn wrote:
> Whenever I try to compile with gcc -p I get "undefined reference to
Try "gcc -pg".
P.S. BTW, libgmon.a defines "_mcount", as well as "_monstartup", but "gcc
-p" seems to want "__monstartup", so "gcc -p ... -lgmon" doesn't work.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html