This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile gtk2 applications on cygwin?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: f dot parzefall at multitest dot de
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:47:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: compile gtk2 applications on cygwin?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <OFC005C733.26E9B27B-ONC1256D80.003DF802@multitest.de>
Am Dienstag, 12. August 2003 um 13:23 schriebst du:
>>The patches there include gtk+ and glib and related base packages.
> yeah but it's gtk2.2.1 and I need 2.2.2
There was not that much changed.
> Think I'll have to go for a copletely new cygwin installation.
> Can anyone point me to a server that carries the complete range
> of packages?
Every cygwin mirror should be up to date, I use ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de
most of the time.
> The two I tried out even lacked things like tar. :-(
> Or am I just to stupid to use this strange setup?
Hmmm. I'll not comment this one...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html