This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win64 status?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "David L. Morgan" <dmorgan at aechelon dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:12:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Win64 status?
- References: <200308112231.h7BMVkl09582@localhost.localdomain>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
David L. Morgan wrote:
I recently installed cygwin (1.3.22-1 and 1.5.1-1) on an AMD64
WinXP-64 beta machine, and got the same kind of fork() errors that folks
were seeing on IA64 a year or two ago. Has anyone succeeded in getting
the DLL working on Win64?
There's been no mention on this list of anyone working to make Cygwin
function with AMD64 or IA64.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html