This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin Apache
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "Ajay Nerurkar" <ajaynerurkar at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:27:44 -0500
- Subject: RE: Cygwin Apache
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
I believe fix for is to go to cygwin 1.50 ... at least it worked for me.
> Do you remember what your fix
> (http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-06/msg00055.html) for the
> Apache hanging problem was?
> We are using Cygwin 1.3.22 and we would like to drop in this fix.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.506 / Virus Database: 303 - Release Date: 8/1/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html