This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about the cpio-command
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:54:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question about the cpio-command
- References: <903324033B897344AAADC7F4270C91F4259C5D@ex2000.tsrand.com> <3F2560EB.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 01:44:11PM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> This looks like a question for the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list, where
> I have attempted to redirect this email.
> Hinterplattner Wolfgang wrote:
> >I have a scsi-tapedrive on my local machine.
> >How can I read from the tapedrive or write to the tapedrive with the
> >In HP-UX I have the device-file for my tape-drive ( for exaple:
> >/dev/rmt/0m )
> >How can I access the tape-drive in cyqwin?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html