This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Does bind-utils For Cygwin Exist?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Hank Mill <port123tcp at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:53:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Does bind-utils For Cygwin Exist?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Sonntag, 10. August 2003 um 21:07 schriebst du:
> I would like to use the "host" program to resolve DNS queries, but I
> can't find "host" under cygwin. Red hat 9 has "host" under the rpm
> bind-utils. I searched the cygwin packages but came up empty. Do I
> have to get the source and compile it or is "host" located some place
> else? Thanks.
I have bind-9.x:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html