This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.2-1 file truncated
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:17:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.5.2-1 file truncated
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <LJEILGLKPIFDMBILLGBNGEMNCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Samstag, 9. August 2003 um 14:16 schriebst du:
> Timidity is a midi player.
> Up until now, I've not had any problems compiling it or other source code.
> I compiled the cygwin version of bash with no problems.
> The linking part with the original cygwin version of ld
> gives the following error.
> I'm not sure what's causing it.
> Heres a snapshot of the screen where it fails.
> Mind you, this is on code that worked fine up 1.5.1-1.
> ibarc.a ../libunimod/libunimod.a
> ls/libutils.a -lX11 -lm -lwinmm
Can you try to add '-L/usr/lib' before '-lm' on the link line?
I saw s.th. similar once with libexpat (long way back with 1.3.22) and
I could not remove it from the link line, but it succeeded with
adding -L/usr/lib before the -lib.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html