This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: question concerning wmdebug.exe
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "natalie hinkel =)" <nhinkel at oberlin dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:00:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: question concerning wmdebug.exe
- References: <3883142945.1060445097@OBERLIN-W2HCUQR>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
natalie hinkel =) wrote:
After updating Windows on my machine and rebooting, an error appeared:
"wmdebug.exe = Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point__progname could not be located in the dynamic
link library cygwin1.dll."
and when clicking "OK", it only reappears.
How do I go about correcting this? It does not interfere with my
ability to run Windows or any other applications, but I'ld like to fix it.
Rerun setup, don't pick or modify any packages and just let it install
the ones it says you need to upgrade. You have a mix of test and non-test
versions of some packages. This will fix it.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html