This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: give args to setup in command line or ini file
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Delarue David" <david dot delarue at pst dot polyspace dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:46:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: give args to setup in command line or ini file
- References: <3F321E81.firstname.lastname@example.org> <011e01c35cec$d2cea0a0$897c883e@starfruit> <3F32740B.email@example.com>
Please keep replies on list. It's what it's there for. You would probably
have received a response quicker, too.
Delarue David wrote:
> Sorry if i do it wrong but when i use the command 'setup.exe -L' a popup
> without message is display and the installer isn't launched.
> The setup version is 220.127.116.11
Ancient. Why are you still using this version?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html