This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: give args to setup in command line or ini file
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Delarue David" <david dot delarue at pst dot polyspace dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:04:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: give args to setup in command line or ini file
- References: <3F321E81.email@example.com>
Delarue David wrote:
> I would like to know if it's possible to give args to the setup in a
> command line or directly in the setup.ini .
> What i want to do is :
> - launch the setup with 'install from local directory' check by default
> in the 'choose a download source' screen.
Yes, you may use -L for now, but as of the next release of setup, it will
remember the previous selection anyway.
> - in the 'select packages' screen i want to check the reinstall mode by
Why would you want to do such a strange thing?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html