This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
give args to setup in command line or ini file
- From: Delarue David <david dot delarue at pst dot polyspace dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:40:17 +0200
- Subject: give args to setup in command line or ini file
I would like to know if it's possible to give args to the setup in a
command line or directly in the setup.ini .
What i want to do is :
- launch the setup with 'install from local directory' check by default
in the 'choose a download source' screen.
- in the 'select packages' screen i want to check the reinstall mode by
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html