This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "contents altered after message signed" when sending openssl smime signed messages - closer to real solution
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:12:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: "contents altered after message signed" when sending openssl smime signed messages - closer to real solution
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <KJEOKFJJEDMIGBEEJCHCIEKMOLAA.email@example.com>
Ralf Hauser wrote:
> openssl smime -sign -in message.txt -text -signer mycert.pem -from
> firstname.lastname@example.org -to email@example.com -subject "Signed message from cygwin" |
> ~/bin/PERL/ActivePerl/bin/616/bin/Perl.exe -p -e ";" > m2.eml
> This works with outlook
> ==> 1) funny that cygwin's perl doesn't work ?
> ==> 2) ssmtp still adds the extra lines resulting in that the mail not even
> gets recognized as S/MIME
How about somthing simple like the "u2d" and "d2u" programs? These are
made specifically for fiddling with line endings.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html