This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH session terminates with Ctl+C
- From: Jeff Nokes <jeff_nokes at yahoo dot com>
- To: ehud at unix dot mvs dot co dot il
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: SSH session terminates with Ctl+C
> Signal 2 is SIGINT (the one created by the INTR in stty, usually ^C),
> so it really seems that ^C is somehow caught by the local ssh.
> I repeat that I can not reproduce this bug under XP pro, neither with
> Cygwin console nor with rxvt window (cygwin1.dll, ssh same as yours).
> A half apology to readers of my previous mail. As you can see I use
> compression with ssh (I do it automatically - with a config file) so
> I omitted (in my mind) the possibility of not using it.
Well, thanks for trying Ehud, and if you have the time, I'm open to any
suggestions you may have in how I can troubleshoot this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html