This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Yes but I don't understand ...
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at salira dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:47:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Yes but I don't understand ...
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > As I understand it, it all goes back to the big bang...
> But the real question, still unanswered, is what happened before the big
> bang! :-)
The one answer we could give with a high degree of certainty is that there
was no Cygwin before the big bang. In fact, the start of the Cygwin
project *was* the big bang, as far as this list is concerned. ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html