This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl -MCPAN -e shell crashes w98se
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Graham Lamont <grahamlamont at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, 0 at main dot gmane dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:55:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: perl -MCPAN -e shell crashes w98se
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Am Dienstag, 5. August 2003 um 20:26 schriebst du:
> perl -MCPAN -e shell
> install DBI or
> install CPANPLUS
> both completely crash windows under cygwin.
> The files:
> are downloaded and the last action seems to have been starting zlib and
> doing some checksums.
> I have activestate also and somehow it has created an activestate dir in
> cygwin $HOME. I am wondering what relevance this has.
> Anybody experience similar ?
What says which perl? And can you please send the output of
cygcheck -svr as an attachment?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html