This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
perl -MCPAN -e shell crashes w98se
- From: Graham Lamont <grahamlamont at ntlworld dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: 0 at main dot gmane dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 18:26:34 GMT
- Subject: perl -MCPAN -e shell crashes w98se
perl -MCPAN -e shell
install DBI or
both completely crash windows under cygwin.
are downloaded and the last action seems to have been starting zlib and
doing some checksums.
I have activestate also and somehow it has created an activestate dir in
cygwin $HOME. I am wondering what relevance this has.
Anybody experience similar ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html