This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: starting up in rxvt ?
- From: Graham Lamont <grahamlamont at ntlworld dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 18:10:57 GMT
- Subject: Re: starting up in rxvt ?
- References: <3F2CEC1E.email@example.com>
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:03:58 +0100, David Selby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am running cygwin on top of win98, I am using rxvt which I start from
> I am trying to get cygwin to use rxvt from bootup rather than me
> a command to call it.
I'm not sure what you mean by bootup, but I have
rxvt.exe -fn 20 -sr -sl 2000 -e bash -i
bound to a keyboard combination (C-A-S r)in macroexpress.
So each (C-A-S r) I get an interactive bash shell running in rxvt.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html