This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Weak attribute unsupported?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:31:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Weak attribute unsupported?
- References: <GPEGIDAHDGFGADEAGEACMEBCCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:03:35AM -0400, Tom Johnson wrote:
>Under cygwin, I get "multiple definition" errors for functions that
>have the "weak" attribute and are overridden elsewhere. Is this
>generally unsupported on Windows?
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html