This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mount (1) man page - inccorect description of -c option
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:10:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: mount (1) man page - inccorect description of -c option
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 03:02:51AM +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>The description of the --change-cygdrive-prefix option states that "By
>default, the cygdrive-prefix applies only to the current user".
>Currently, mount changes by defult the system prefix.
Hmm. I thought I had nuked all of these. Guess not.
I have just checked in a minor wording tweak. It should show up when
Joshua makes his next doc update.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html