This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Samuel Thibault <Samuel dot Thibault at ens-lyon dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:29:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: ftw()
- References: <20030803214853.GC14139@bouh.unh.edu>
- Reply-to: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at fnac dot net>
an almost unmodified version of newlib/libc/sys/linux/ftw.c can be found
along its header.
These come from the GNU libc, so should be quite *right* :)
I don't have the tools nor the time to try to get it into my own cygwin
.dll, but I could recompile that old program by merely linking with the
resulting ftw.o, and it indeed work. I'm not very used to the standard
cygin headers, but it seems that the ftw.h above looks good.
I'm afraid I'm not used to cygwin's source code to do much further
inclusion preparation, but could this be included in cygwin's libc ?
Samuel Thibault <email@example.com>
<b> j'en ai parlé à xavier, il n'est pas interdit qu'il le change un jour
-+- #sos - a le bras long vers le chameau -+-
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html