This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
uw-imapd -> server crashing
- From: "Stephan Zehrer" <ZTEJHCFVRXHO at spammotel dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:05:45 +0200
- Subject: uw-imapd -> server crashing
i tried the actual cygwin version and setup the uw-imap according the
The server is running but it allways refused the connection for a client.
A telnet to the server bring up this error :
* BYE [ALERT] IMAP4rev1 server crashing: Unable to look up user name
I am using Win2K and the cygwin version 5.0 1.3.22(0.78/3/2)
the uw-imapd package has the version uw-imapd-2002d-1
Does somebody know this problem ?
Is it a cygwin problem or a imapd problem?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html