This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
starting up in rxvt ?
- From: David Selby <cygwin at pusspaws dot net>
- To: Cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:03:58 +0100
- Subject: starting up in rxvt ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at pusspaws dot net
I am running cygwin on top of win98, I am using rxvt which I start from
I am trying to get cygwin to use rxvt from bootup rather than me execute
a command to call it.
I tried putting it in ~/.bashrc ... I enterd a recursive loop ! ... opps ...
I have looked through the FAQs, but unless I have missed it, I cannot
fine an answer
Any Ideas ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html