This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: loading DLLs created with Cygwin into Sun JDK
- From: "Marcus G. Daniels" <mgd at santafe dot edu>
- To: Alan Thompson <athompson at alphatech dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:52:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: loading DLLs created with Cygwin into Sun JDK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alan Thompson wrote:
Check out this solution from the mailing list archives:
Thanks, but I'm not using the JNI Invocation API. Also, the suggestions
web page refer to using -mno-cygwin. In the past it was actually
possible to load Cygwin-based DLLs into Sun JDK..
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html