This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: #define question
- From: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:58:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: #define question
- References: <3F2A2543.email@example.com>
Rob Clack wrote:
> [...] either objidl.h isn't
> getting included at all, though I get no error there, or the macro isn't
> getting #defined, or it's getting undefined somewhere.
Are you sure objidl.h isn't included somewhere else above that by some
other file, indirectly?
Best to put your COBJMACROS #define at the top of your .c file (or pass
it in via the "gcc" command line).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html