RE: Cygwin version 1.3.20

Max Bowsher wrote:
> You have sent this message to a public mailing list.

Thanks for replying. I didn't realize that the "Christopher Faylor" link
at http://www.cygwin.com/ led to the cygwin mailing list. I should have
been more vigilant.

> The phrase "complete Cygwin version 1.3.20 set of packages" is
meaningless.
> A Cygwin DLL version number does not uniquely identify a set of
packages.

I realize that each package has its own versioning and is released
separately, but I was looking for a "snapshot" of the whole system at
the time when Cygwin DLL version 1.3.20 came out, because even after
installing just the files that are part of cygwin-1.3.20-1.tar.bz2, I'm
still having problems.

Henry