Re: 1.5.0-1 Working Great Here

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Gary R Van Sickle wrote:

XPPro, NTFS.  Builds working GCC cross compiler and binutils just fine,
which covers a lot of intermediate territory.  Autoconf/Automake/Perl still
work.  I don't know if the tools thus built use 64-bit file APIs, since I
don't have any source files exceeding 4GB ;-).  And I've even been using the
snapshots.

We can't have that. No complaints. No bug reports. Only praise! What's wrong?
;-)

Well, if you're insisting:
I had to add a second "l" to my printf-Statement, otherwise it would produce the wrong output for stat.st_size. That's absolutely inacceptable!

Regards
  mks

PS: Really great work, guys!