Thanks to all, and Corinna in particular, for cygwin and (open)ssh success

Anyone besides me notice that the once reliable steady stream of "I
can't get ssh(d) to work on my thrice-reinstalled
XP-over-WinME-on-VMWare system" messages has pretty much dried up?
It's all gone quiet -- this stuff all really works now.

I was reminded of this by doing a clean install on a new Windows ME
machine, adding openssh, doing ssh-user-config, and connecting via ssh
to my server, all in under 10 minutes with 0 (zero, none) fuss,
confusion or hiccups.

You guys rock!

Thanks,

ht