(Fwd) Re: Setup hangs between "create icons" and "postinstall"

Thanks Igor.

I tried setting the "-x" flag in "aaabase-files-mketc.sh" and it ran
"base-files-mketc.sh" first and hung at the same spot.  Then I set it
in "base-files-mketc.sh" and it still hung at the same spot.  Verified
the flag was still set afterwards, it was.  No significant changes in
"setup.log.full" and created a new "setup.log.postinstallXA######"
that was empty each time.  Using "setup-2.358-debug-00.exe".

I can't even get a Cygwin shell prompt, I think that's the problem.
It calls the shell and hangs before the script even starts.  Of
course, Windows has such lovely system logs that make it so
easy to
troubleshoot something like this. :(

Will Marsh

Will Marsh